Energy-saving and power efficiency has been the key subject for mankind for many years.
Everyday people are trying to reduce costs for energy due to adoption of various energy-saving technologies and electricity consumption optimization thus making their future today.
LED lights production is one of the priority and most successful Zavod “Miass” activity fields regarding the energy-saving. LED lights can be applied for lighting streets, freeways, office and production facilities, public rooms and housing-and-community amenities. They are considered to be the most prospective source of light.
If compared to traditional lighting devices they have the following important advantages:
- Low energy-consumption – you save up to 60%
- Environmental safety both at maintenance and utilization
- Absence of UV and other harmful radiation
- Instant firing and independence from temperature
- Power supply network overload is impossible
- Work force saving
- Long service life – up to 70000 hours which is equivalent to 8 years of continuous running or 20 years in real lighting conditions