Patent № 2156156
The ROSA™ plasmafilter is designed to be used in membrane plasmapheresis for detoxication in acute and chronic illnesses and to collect plasma for donor purposes.
The ROSA™ plasma filter is to be used in health centres, blood collecting and transfusion stations, in ambulance and emergency medicine services.
Quality of plasma received meets the European pharmacopoeia requirements.
Purpose: blood filtration and fractionating.
Types of the procedure:
- Extracorporeal membrane plasmapheresis with the HEMOFENIX™ device
- Non apparatus membrane plasmapheresis
- Universality: the device can be used both in therapy and donor practice
- Small volume of filling of both the ROSA™ plasmafilter and the system in general makes it useful in pediatric practice, including usage for newborns whose weight starts from 700 grams
- Blood elements are never damaged, pass of erythrocytes is excluded
- Multilevel quality control ensures the highest level of safety for each and every ROSA™ plasmafilter
- Hard case protects from damage and proves stability for the ROSA™ plasmafilter charactiristics
ROSA™ plasmafilter characteristics:
- Weight is less than 100 g
- Size 84х84х35 mm
- Volume of initial blood filling - not more than 20 ml
- Plasma separation speed is more than 15 ml/min
- Blood flow rate not less than 40 ml/min
Product's properties: sterile, apyrogenic, nontoxic.
ROSA™ plasmafilter set is approved by international full quality assurance system (EC-Certificate CE 0535 ROSA™ SET).